Re: gEDA-user: which fab house?

On Mar 15, 2004, at 7:30 PM, David Koski wrote:
Thanks. I got my boards back a few days ago.  Great service, great
price!
   Hey, don't tease us...let's see some pics!
Okay, but this is my first board ever and I already see some things I would do
better next time! For one thing, the traces are closer to the edge than I would
like, but they turned out fine. See:

http://kosmosisland.com/island/david/kuvia/show.php? title=Sample+Board&path=geda
  Hey, that's a damn sight better than my first PCB.  Nice work!

  Hmmmm...H-bridge motor controller?

        -Dave