Re: gEDA-user: which fab house?

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 21:52:19 -0500
Dave McGuire <mcguire@neurotica.com> wrote:

> >>    Hey, don't tease us...let's see some pics!
> >
> > Okay, but this is my first board ever and I already see some things I
> > would do
> > better next time! For one thing, the traces are closer to the edge
> > than I would
> > like, but they turned out fine. See:
> >
> > http://kosmosisland.com/island/david/kuvia/show.php?title=Sample+Board&path=geda
>
>    Hey, that's a damn sight better than my first PCB.  Nice work!
>
>    Hmmmm...H-bridge motor controller?

Yes. And I confess I should have said "first board ever--with CAD".  My first board was
made using etch resistant ink like sharpie pens.  Hmm.. I guess  that dates me.
It was about 25 years ago.  I added an image of that board too for laughs.

http://kosmosisland.com/island/david/kuvia/show.php?title=Sample+Board&path=geda

David Koski
david.nospham@kosmosisland.com
!.nospham