Re: gEDA-user: Feh.

On Mar 1, 2005, at 12:30 AM, Marvin Dickens wrote:
Blargh. I'm sorry for coming across with such attitude. I've
probably made an enemy in you and for that I am truly and deeply sorry.

Don't worry about - I'm not. I need friends, not enemies :)

Same here. :-)

As I stated above, I am very angry about this, as I don't want to lose
PCB!

I know some people who are running apps that are built against GTK and
other related libs on Solaris without the render extension. They made it a
point to tell me that they were able to do it. I think, at the end of the
day, everything is going to work out with gtk-pcb on Solaris 9.

I am working on it now...I will let you know how it goes.

I use it for my work, both personally and commercially, and
losing it would have a significant negative impact on my life in
general.

It's not going to come to that.

:-)

        -Dave

--
Dave McGuire              "I've watched Harley people throw up
Cape Coral, FL                      on the ceiling."    -Krissi