gEDA-user: GTK/RENDER: more information

Daniel, and anyone else who is following this...Just FYI, the library that breaks things by requiring the RENDER extension is libgdk-x11. Pointing programs back at the one in /usr/lib (which was overridden by the later version of the library that got installed in /usr/local/lib with GTK+ v2.6.2) causes gnome-terminal (the program I'm using to test GTK+ shared library functionality) to function correctly again on a display that lacks the RENDER extension.

  More later.

           -Dave

--
Dave McGuire              "I've watched Harley people throw up
Cape Coral, FL                      on the ceiling."    -Krissi