Re: gEDA-user: Where to download gtk PCB?

[snip]
>For hosting proposition, Xtian Xultz had a good idea. I don't understand
>why not put gPCB or what name you give it on geda.seul.org to make
>everything available on the same location?

	I don't speak for the PCB developers, but I don't see a real reason
to change the hosting or development process at this point for PCB.
It seems to work quite well.

	Everything is available from geda.seul.org already.  I keep the
download page fairly current given my limited time nowadays.

								-Ales