Re: gEDA-user: Building geda under Windows

On Saturday 05 March 2005 10:24 am, Karel Kulhavy wrote:
> Want to run gEDA on Windows? Sorry, never heard of Windows.
> It must be somoe toy or something in a niche market. Sorry,
> we don't support it ;-)

I would agree with that if we had something truly unique.  There
is competition.  Maybe we should think of the windows version
as the crippled demo.  I am not saying to deliberately cripple
it.  Just say that the full version on Linux and BSD works
better.  That may seem strange to us, but it is what they
usually get.