Re: gEDA-user: PCB: problems w/ pcblib if I may add a question

Hello,
I like to add by the way a question, because perhaps the answer solve both:
If I defined a footprint in SCM and run gsch2pcb,but the footprint was'nd found.
When I opened PCB and browsed the "library" I foud exact this footprint.

Just in this moment I search in the manual for this question, but could'nd find yet:
Is there an "ini"-file in which the locations of available libraries are defined?
If I download the library from Luciani, how can I open it and use it?

Three questions with perhaps the same answer...?

With best regards
Manfred