Re: gEDA-user: PCB: problems w/ pcblib if I may add a question

Hello John,
yes, I know this tutorial and work with it.
But the way due creation of a system link with packages fails..perhaps for the reason that I work on a FAT32 partition?
But no problem, I simply create a sub-folder and copied all footprints in it.

But where the library folders of PCB ~geda, ~general... are defined I still do not understand.
Is it fixed in one of the program files?

But bigger problem:
I tried to change a qfp-Package, because I need a pqfp 100 (also called 100P6S-A).
So I opend an existing footprint, copied some elements and tried to move them to an specific place.

If I use MoveObject, then the elements are simply vanashing...
If I try to move the Object manually via mouse, I got the problem, that I need a snap grid which is in 0,15mm - which I cannot define via menu.

How do you place Objects exactly?
Are there possibilities which are undocumented?

With best regards
Manfred