Re: gEDA-user: PCB: problems w/ pcblib if I may add a question

There is a tutorial at
http://members.dslextreme.com/users/billw/gsch2pcb/tutorial.html that
discusses the ini files.

If you only use newlib elements and place all your footprints (or
symlinks to all your footprints)
in a single directory then the followings script can be used to go
from schematic to PCB

#!/bin/bash
gsch2pcb --elements-dir PACKAGE-DIR_NAME $@

(* jcl *)