Re: gEDA-user: gEDA, where are the loadable examples?

Stuart,

   In my attempts to improve luciani.org I broke the link that you
cited. The new link is
   is http://www.luciani.org/geda/pcb/pcb-footprint-list.html
   I will try not to break it again.

   On the new (and hopefully improved) website I have included GIF
pictures for all of the
    footprints. You can browse the footprints by group or individually.

(* jcl *)