Re: gEDA-user: Question about creating footprints under PCB

Manfred,

The [] format also adds two parameters to the Element command ---
clearance and mask.
Was your error in the Element declaration or in the body of the Element command.
The parser displays the line number of the offending line.

If you find mistakes in the symbols that I have created let me know
and I will fix them.
If you find mistakes or have requests concerning the Perl library or
script examples send me an
email.

(* jcl *)