Re: gEDA-user: pin macro with no pad?

handsome greg,

  I place a silkscreen arc around the mounting hole. Having the arc
will give you
a visual keepout area. For some examples checkout:

  http://www.luciani.org/geda/pcb/pcb-footprint-list.html#Hardware

I have some documentation on flags in

   http://www.luciani.org/geda/pcb/Pcb-screen.pdf

In the References section of my document there are a couple of links to more
documentation.

(* jcl *)