Re: gEDA-user: PCB Gtk port

On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 20:15:39 +0100
PR <piotr-re@xxxxx> wrote:

> I am using GTK port for my design and here is what I found:
>
> I cannot find "Edit Text" (change size etc.) in pcb-gtk menus, wasn't it
> available in previous gui?

File->Preferences->Sizes (or Increments) lets you set sizes.  If that's not
it, what menu sequence that was in Xt are you refering to?

> Mirroring text by cut-mirror-paste doesn't work but it did in xaw
> version, is it gui dependent or gtk version is based on older pcb?

It's based on latest CVS.  If I cut a single line to buffer and try to
mirror I get the same error in both Gtk and Xt versions:
  "You can't mirror a buffer that has text!"

Is that the error you get?  I see buffer rotation working in both versions.

Bill