Re: gEDA-user: PCB Gtk port

Dnia 08-03-2005, wto o godzinie 13:36 -0600, Bill Wilson napisał(a):
> On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 20:15:39 +0100
> PR <piotr-re@xxxxx> wrote:
>

> > I am using GTK port for my design and here is what I found:
> >
> > I cannot find "Edit Text" (change size etc.) in pcb-gtk menus, wasn't it
> > available in previous gui?
>
> File->Preferences->Sizes (or Increments) lets you set sizes.  If that's not
> it, what menu sequence that was in Xt are you refering to?

Right, I was fooled by how easy it was in gschem....
I must have done the instert text, delete text, adjust text size loop
before :).

> > Mirroring text by cut-mirror-paste doesn't work but it did in xaw
> > version, is it gui dependent or gtk version is based on older pcb?
>
> It's based on latest CVS.  If I cut a single line to buffer and try to
> mirror I get the same error in both Gtk and Xt versions:
>   "You can't mirror a buffer that has text!"
>
> Is that the error you get?  I see buffer rotation working in both versions.

I rolled back to original pcb and you are right, that is the error
message. I must have forgotten that last time I needed mirrored text I
used vim to change text flags. Thanks for human readable file
formats :).

Peter