Re: gEDA-user: PCB Gtk port

> I rolled back to original pcb and you are right, that is the error
> message. I must have forgotten that last time I needed mirrored text I
> used vim to change text flags. Thanks for human readable file
> formats :).

Why exactly would you need mirrored text? Of course text that is on the
solder side is automagically mirrored. Mirroring text anywhere else runs the
danger that the CAM operator at the fab vendor will believe he is viewing a
mirror image of the layout and mirror it to make it "right." That will
usually mess up enough other stuff that the recognize it as a problem and
put your job on hold until you explain yourself.

Do you want to be able to view your board in a mirror??