Re: gEDA-user: Gattrib bugs fixed (hopefully). Please test!!

Hi Stuart,

El mar, 08-03-2005 a las 12:16 -0500, Stuart Brorson escribió:
> Hi Carlos --
>
> Thanks for the investigation!  Keep it up; if you find a fix, I will
> incorporate it into gattrib.  Meanwhile I will try to look at GTKSheet
> again and see if I can find a problem.
>
> [snip!]
>
> > I'm using GTK 2.6.2. Which GTK versions has gattrib been tested with?
>
> Interesting point.  Gattrib was built on and tested with GTK-2.4.X.
> I'll find a test machine & try out GTK-2.6.

The problem is finally because of libgtk. I tried with several versions
and:
	- 2.2.4: Work!!
	- 2.4.1: Fail!!
	- 2.4.14: Fail!!

So something seems to have changed between 2.2.4 and 2.4 ... what I
don't understand is why gattrib works with gtk2.4 for you and don't work
for me... :(

I guess that if you find how to add the "default_border" and
"default_outside_border" properties to gtksheet, gattrib has more
probabilities of begin working (GTK won't complain about them).

Cheers,

Carlos

Alquila tu vehículo al mejor precio con HERTZ
¡ 60 euros por el fin de semana !
http://tracker.tradedoubler.com/click?p 846&a37797