gEDA-user: Installer Possibly Missing from ISO?

Hi

I've downloaded the ISO image of gEDA and would like to install it on my Win32/Cygwin system. The trouble is that the installer seems to be missing from the root directory:

ATK.SO       GTKWAVE       INSTALL.RED   PANGO.SO      STROP.SO
AUTORUN      GTK_GLAD.SO   INSTALL.SUS   PCB           STRUCT.SO
DOCS         GTK__GTK.SO   INSTALLE      PCRE.SO       TCL8_4_6.TGZ
FCNTL.SO     GUILE_1_.TGZ  INSTALLE.EXE  PKGCONFI.TGZ  TERMIOS.SO
FREEZECO.SH  GWAVE         INSTALLE.PY   PWD.SO        TIME.SO
GEDAGAF      ICARUS        LICENSE       READLINE.TGZ  TK8_4_6_.TGZ
GERBV        INSTALL       LICENSE.INS   README        TODOS
GNUCAP       INSTALL.DEB   MODULES       RESOURCE.SO   VERSION.TCL
GOBJECT.SO   INSTALL.PRO   NGSPICE       SELECT.SO

I've tried ./installe but I get:

Program too big to fit in memory.

thanks
srg

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.308 / Virus Database: 266.8.0 - Release Date: 21/03/2005