Re: gEDA-user: Installer Possibly Missing from ISO?

>I've downloaded the ISO image of gEDA and would like to install it on my
>Win32/Cygwin system. The trouble is that the installer seems to be
>missing from the root directory:

	Unless I am missing something really obvious... Linux binaries
do not run under Win32/Cygwin.	The installer on the gEDA Suite ISO is
a Linux binary.  Binaries that built to run under win32/cygwin are just
windows binaries (linked against the cygwin Unix emulation layer dll).

	I don't recall seeing on any website or README that says the gEDA
Suite is supported on Win32/Cygwin, but, eh, what do I know... :->

							-Ales