Re: gEDA-user: gEDA Suite CD 20050329 now on main gEDA website!

On Wed, Mar 30, 2005 at 07:52:48AM -0500, Stuart Brorson wrote:

> gEDA Users,
>
> I just put the latest gEDA Suite .iso image on the main gEDA website.
> You can now grab the latest CD here:
>
> http://www.geda.seul.org/download.html
>
> I also offer the same .iso for download from my website here:
>
> http://www.brorson.com/gEDA/
>
> but the main gEDA website may give you better download performance.
>
> This version of the CD incorporates Ales's latest gEDA/gaf release
> (20050313), along with the latest PCB snapshot, a snapshot of the
> ngspice CVS, Icarus Verilog 0.8, gerbv-1.0.1, and several other
> goodies!
>
> I still welcome suggestions about how to make the CD better!  I have
> received some, both via e-mail and from our Free Dog meetings.  Some
> suggestions I have implemented, some still await implementation.
> Also, I want to put more EDA programs on the disk.  Please suggest
> your favorite!  Finally, don't be disappointed if I haven't gotten to
> your suggestion yet -- I hope to free up more time to spend on the CD
> in a few weeks.
>
> As always, please send any bug reports my way.
>
> Thanks for trying the gEDA Suite CDROM!
>
> Stuart

It installed fine on MDK 10.1 and appears to be working fine.I'm to new
to the program to really test it,but all the problems I've had so far
originated between the chair and the keyboard.Mandrake also has a new
release coming sometime in the next few weeks.
Ray Warren