Re: gEDA-user: Postscript PCB lines

> Thats a good news. Because so, the program becomes WYSIWYG :D
> I just need to redraw my parts... :)

Yeah, I'm sure there's lots of parts that will need editing.  But I
think putting silk over pins was never really a good idea; this is
just the first time it's bitten someone.

> Its good to have option, but I think how much problem is to have
> some duplicated (or triplicated, or more) work to make the same
> thing, i.e., to draw the GUI for the PCB core.

Yes, the hard part is picking the right API between the core and the
gui.  You want the core to have as much sharable code as possible,
without it having any gui-specific code.  Each GUI should end up just
managing its own layout and calling lots of core helper functions.