gEDA-user: pcb footprint syntax

Hi,
as you can tell from my mails, I am about to dive into pcb.
First thing I did was, to design a footprint PENTAWATV for the L165
Power Opamp. I started with pcb and thought, I'd finish with an editor.
 The pin definition in my file looks like this:
/--------
| Pin[0 0 6600 2000 8600 4600 "" "1" 0x00000101]
\-------

In the pcb docs (pcb-20050609.html/Element-File.html) I find:
/------
| Pin = "Pin(" X Y Thickness DrillingHole Name PinNumber Flags ")"
\------

How does this match? There are nine Arguments in my pin definition but
only seven in the docs.
Let me see. The last three items seem clear: name, pin number and flags.
The first two numbers are the position of the pin. (It was deliberately
set to the origin). But what about the next numbers?
If I look at the object report, I see that "4600" is the drill width,
"6600" is the copper width and "8600" is the solder mask hole. But what
is "2000"?

The same with the element[]() syntax --- 11 arguments in my file but
only 9 arguments in the docs.

Clearly, the docs I am looking at do not reflect the file format used by
my installed version of pcb. Is there any other place to look for the
syntax?

---<(kaimartin)>---

PS: "Copper width" is what Protel speak calls "annular ring", is it?

PPS: Is 4600 really the drill the fab is going to use? Or do they take a
slightly larger one because the metalized hole will be smaller?
--
Kai-Martin Knaak
kmk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx