gEDA-user: gedasymbols.org update

	http://www.gedasymbols.org/

Played around with it today.  A few things:

1. The web site is under CVS control on my server now.

   $ cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/cvs/gedasymbols login
   CVS password: [enter "anonymous"]
   $ cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/cvs/gedasymbols get .

2. I added a common CSS style; so if you see symbols along the left
   edge of the window, you're seeing my server.  It's 207.22.48.162 if
   you don't.  The plan is for users to avoid mucking with
   presentation in their own HTML and let the common CSS give them the
   "gedasymbols" look.

3. I added an automatic footprint viewer.  I had to pick an extension
   for footprints (gschem has ".sym" for symbols).  I chose ".fp" for
   footprints.  No cache yet, but it at least works:

	http://www.gedasymbols.org/user/dj/minidin-8.fp

   [as an aside, I checked in changes that let you make a gui-less pcb]

4. I've set up a system whereby individuals who maintain their own
   symbols or footprints can use cvs to maintain their own sections of
   gedasymbols.org.  Mine, for example, is the /user/dj/ directory in
   the above url.  I have no conventions for these areas yet.  The CVS
   server won't let people commit outside areas they're allowed to.

No real content yet though, but it's a step forward!

DJ