gEDA-user: gEDA/gaf bug/feature/patch tracker

The gEDA/gaf bug/feature/patch tracker is now open for business.

In an effort to minimize the amount of time I need to spend to
maintain this infrastructure, the bug tracker is hosted at SourceForge.

You can get at the skeleton geda homepage on SourceForge by going to:
http://geda.sourceforge.net/

The summary page for this project can be found at:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/geda/

The bug tracker can be found at:

The feature tracker can be found at:

And the patch tracker can be found at:

You can get to these pages by following the newly placed links at:
http://geda.seul.org/developer.html

I have seeded the database with only a few of the existing bugs from the
old Jitterbug tracker.  I still need to submit the rest of them.

I will probably use sourceforge as a backup for various things, but their
bug tracker seems reasonable enough for now (and it's better than none).

README README README README

Bug reports and general feature requests should go straight into the
tracker databases.  Habitual users who send MANY bug reports to the
mailing lists will be unsubscribe.  Plus, I can pretty much guarantee that
such requests will go straight into /dev/null.  Really, I'm not kidding.

README README README README

-Ales

[ I generally don't like to post to all the geda-* lists, but this is
  important enough so that people know about the BTS. Sorry. ]