Re: gEDA-user: A Suggestion FOR Karel

Hi,

[snip]
>Anyway, I agree, he didn't say specifically that he would do the
>maintainance as well. But is it fair to assume, that he wouldn't?

	I've been burned by my bad assumptions in the past. :)

[snip]
>A BTS is a different beast. This will only be usefull if the community
>actually uses it. So it seems logical to contact the community before
>doing it.

	Grudgingly agreed. :)  But I still like people to just take
the initiative, since if they are doing something on their own, then more
than likely they will enjoy the effort and resulting fruits.

>> PS. As mentioned the last post, I have taken the steps to setting up the
>>     bug tracker for gEDA, so further comments/flames can be sent to
>>     /dev/null.  Thanks.
>
>I didn't mean to flame.

	I'm sorry if I implied this.  Your post was quite rational and I
did not mean to imply otherwise.  Sorry again.

								-Ales

PS. I have a little bit more configuration to do, but the geda bug
    tracker will be active soon. :)