Re: gEDA-user: Configuring layer colors and "route style" in PCB

On Sat, 04 Mar 2006 21:25:10 +0100
Stefan Dröge <gecko4ever@xxxxxx> wrote:

> > Try the attached patch to improve the route-style via size editing
> > behavior.  Apply in the pcb/src directory.
> >
> > Bill
>
> Did it work for you? I edited the gui-diolog-size.c, but its the same
> behavior like before.
> I don't know if I applied the patch right (I made it manually, but the
> file looks a little bit as it was made for a script).

After the patch, as you increase the "via hole size", the "via size"
will automatically increase to maintain the minimum difference.
And the "via hole size" similarly automatically decreases as the
"via size" is decreased.

Did you apply using the patch program?  Don't know what
you mean by "made it manually".

If you need to recover, untar again, change directory to pcb/src
and apply the patch with:

   patch -p0 < /<wherever-the-patch-is>/route-style-patch

Then rebuild the pcb program.

Bill