Re: gEDA-user: Embedded Power Pins

> As for having a separate "power" slot on slotted parts: sounds like a
> nice idea.  I don't know how much work it would take to implement in
> gschem, but the work/payback ratio might be rather high . . . .

Why not have two symbols, one with power and one without, both
slotted?  That way, you can put the power connections where they make
sense on the schematic, yet still switch slots around as needed.  At
least, until you start moving slots between packages too, and have to
switch from powered to unpowered symbols.