Re: gEDA-user: footprints

One solution (for lack of user understanding, or confusion by gsh2pcb in its
parts selection) is to delete or rename the m4 libraries.

This is a foolproof approach when you'd rather only learn one type of
footprint.  It's made learning PCB a simpler proposition at times--in this way
it's been a helpful move for me.

Phil