Re: gEDA-user: Text outside of PCB area?

On Mon, Mar 06, 2006 at 11:44:42PM +0000, Chris Emerson wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Sorry if this has been asked before; I couldn't find anything in the
> archives.
>
> In pcb is it possible to put text outside of the normal board area?
>
> The board house I'd like to use needs text on all layers, not
> necessarily inside the board area (to avoid mirroring).  I'm not sure
> I've got enough space inside the board itself, and pcb doesn't seem to
> let me do it outside.
>
> Regards,
>
> Chris

If they are like any board house I have ever used, the board outline
is usually specified by an outline on either an outline layer or the
top copper layer. You can then move the whole board to include your
text. Be sure to check with the board house to see if that is how they
want it.

--
Darrell Harmon
http://dlharmon.com