Re: gEDA-user: Outstanding improvement tasks

[snip]
>> outstanding and would be accessible to someone not yet familiar with the
>> codebase?
>
>A preliminary list is on the wiki:
>
>http://geda.seul.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=geda:todos
>
>I'm sure other people could add to this list.

I would prefer to keep the todo list as a release roadmap of
sorts (yes, I need to update it after the last release).   I think I will
rename to Roadmap and maintain it as such.

Editing the wiki todo/roadmap page will not mean the feature or bug fix
etc... will make it into the next release.  Actually it will have the
exact opposite effect (never make it into any release :-|.

For feature requests or bug reports, please use the trackers at
SourceForge.

Also, I have created a page on the wiki for toplevel tasks/jobs:

http://geda.seul.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=geda:tasks

There are obviously more tasks and those can be added to this page.
This page is a little rough since it is from the early days, but it is an
okay starting point.

Thanks.

-Ales