Re: gEDA-user: Outstanding improvement tasks

[snip]
>Editing the wiki todo/roadmap page will not mean the feature or bug fix
>etc... will make it into the next release.  Actually it will have the
>exact opposite effect (never make it into any release :-|.

	Before I take too much flamage for this statement, yes, of course
it is okay for developers edit this todo page, especially the longer
term section.  What I am really trying to prevent is seeing two different
places being used for feature request/bug fixes (the wiki and the
SourceForge trackers).

On a related note:  How to get something into a future gEDA/gaf release:

1. Volunteer for the task and contribute as necessary
or
2. Pay somebody lots of money. :)

							-Ales