Re: gEDA-user: local only mode for syms and footprints

Hi Dave,

[snip]
>I tried this on a fresh install of the latest stable build (20060124),
>and it doesn't work. Can you point me to some documentation for the
>"reset-" feature, so that I can figure out what might be wrong?

I just did the following:

1) Create a gschemrc in the current directory with the following
   lines inside:

(reset-component-library)
(reset-source-library)

2) restarted gschem (20060123) in the current directory.

Into which *rc file did you put these lines?  I just discovered that
because of the order of rc files, you cannot put these into lines into
a gafrc (might not have the right effect).  This might actually be a
problem, not sure at the moment.  But they certainly have the desired
effect in a gschemrc which also means you might need a gnetlistrc if
you are netlisting.  And these rc files need to have lines for your
local libraries.

							-Ales