Re: gEDA-user: Outstanding improvement tasks

On Tuesday 07 March 2006 04:54, Ales Hvezda wrote:

> 	Before I take too much flamage for this statement, yes, of course
> it is okay for developers edit this todo page, especially the longer
> term section.  What I am really trying to prevent is seeing two different
> places being used for feature request/bug fixes (the wiki and the
> SourceForge trackers).

Maybe it would be good to have a page listing features and timescale for
implementing them, but with links to the appropriate tracker entries?

Peter

--
Quake II build tools: http://peter-b.co.uk/

v2sw6YShw7$ln5pr6ck3ma8u6/8Lw3+2m0l7Ci6e4+8t4Eb8Aen5+6g6Pa2Xs5MSr5p4
  hackerkey.com