gEDA-user: adding buried vias for PCB

Hi
I have sent before asking about buried vias, and I got several suggessions (thanks!)
Can I suggest to put this as item for improvement. I think this is one of the features that is typically found in large EDA tools such as expedition.
I am not  yet familiar with source code organization, but if someone gives me leads on where to make modifications, I will be glad to help
My application is PC motherboards, and I am worried about routing density, or running into last minute challenges with vias runnung thru top-to-bottom layers affecting routing density
Best Regards
Amr Bayoumi

Yahoo! Mail