Re: gEDA-user: gschem EPS output

Levente wrote:
On Tue, 07 Mar 2006 18:46:03 -0500
Mike Jarabek <mjarabek@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The current CVS version writes the DSC headers, with the
bounding box set to the page size, this should at least help with the
ps2epsi conversion.

It is not the right way when you want to include the ps file in LaTeX. Boundig box must set to the actual drawing, and not to the page size.

However, thanks for the effort!
This will be fixed, I added it like I did because I wanted to get it at least `resonable' to start.

Levente

                              Mike Jarabek
                                FPGA/ASIC Designer
 http://www.istop.com/~mjarabek