Re: gEDA-user: Autorouter issues...

On Thursday 09 March 2006 10:34, DJ Delorie wrote:

> > ...using the "miter" optimizer ... results in multiple spacing violations
> > when I run a follow-up DRC...
>
> Involving polygons?  Or just too close to pins/pads/traces?

Er.  heh.  When am I going to learn to be specific? :-)

Involving the autorouted lines.  In almost all cases, they ended up too close
to pads that were already present, usually only by a few mils.  Sometimes,
they ended up getting too close to vias that were placed during the autoroute
step.

Trace-to-trace spacing seemed to be OK.

--
"Sometimes paranoia can be helpful. Usually it
isn't, and when you learn that, life improves."