gEDA-user: Autorouter issues...

Don't you just love when someone starts messing with the more obscure stuff
and finds little bugs here and there? :-)

The autorouter seems to work fine, except it does not appear to avoid polygons
as was originally thought.  Harry, is it strictly necessary to place the
"keepout workaround" polygons on *all* layers, or just on the four I'm
routing on?

Another issue popped up today, which is not so much the autorouter itself, but
the optimizing functions...  Most of them seem to work fine, but using the
"miter" optimizer (Connects->Optimize Routed Tracks->Miter) results in
multiple spacing violations when I run a follow-up DRC.  Of course, before
Mitering, DRC comes back clean.

The result of the miter function does look nice though.  Could it be possible
to add 45-degree increments to the autorouter so that the separate miter step
isn't necessary?

--
"Sometimes paranoia can be helpful. Usually it
isn't, and when you learn that, life improves."