Re: gEDA-user: PCB 'surface mount' pad autoroute error

On Wednesday 08 March 2006 13:08, Dan McMahill wrote:

> probably my fault, can you elaborate on which is causing the problem?

I was about to post a longer message showing the relevant spew from the make
process, and then I remembered... when I did the usual ./autogen.sh, this
one-line error message popped up:

doc/Makefile.am:36: invalid variable `dist_pkgdata_DATA'

Despite that, ./configure and make otherwise worked without hassle (minus the
infinite loop)..

Still want the spew from the make process?

--
"Sometimes paranoia can be helpful. Usually it
isn't, and when you learn that, life improves."