gEDA-user: Another autorouter bug

I hope I'm not sending too many of these here versus the bug tracker...  This
one might be bug tracker material actually, but here goes...

If the board has an 'outline' or 'route' layer, the autorouter should avoid
placing 'traces' on this layer.

Normally you'd just turn off layers you don't want to autoroute on, but if you
do that with the outline layer, and the board is not rectangular or perhaps
doesn't fill all of the space allotted to it, the autorouter may take a few
liberties and route outside your desired shape/dimensions.

--
"Sometimes paranoia can be helpful. Usually it
isn't, and when you learn that, life improves."