Re: gEDA-user: PCB 'surface mount' pad autoroute error

On Wednesday 08 March 2006 01:46, Harry Eaton wrote:

> It's a bug. The autorouter was not properly handling elements with pads
> on both sides.
> It's fixed in the sourceforge CVS tree now.

Not yet it isn't, but I bet by the time I hit "send" on this message, it will
be ;)  (the fix didn't come down with the fetch I just did)

> Line 539 of autoroute.c, change "element" to "pad" in the TEST_FLAG  macro.

That fixed the problem.  Thanks Harry :)

By the way, there's an infinite loop in the build, related to the ./doc
directory.

--
"Sometimes paranoia can be helpful. Usually it
isn't, and when you learn that, life improves."