gEDA-user: Symbols as graphical docs

I have a customer who requested that in a hierarchical design, each subcircuit schematic contain a graphic of the symbol that represents it. I thought this would be hard, but it's trivial. Just place the symbol in a convenient spot and attach the graphical=1 attribute to it (invisible is nice here).

This works great: gnetlist ignores the symbol, but it's right there in the schematic for reference.

The docs suggest that the device= attribute needs to be set to none, but that doesn't seem to be necessary.

Nice feature!

jpd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx