Re: gEDA-user: gschem's "Save All" doesn't save all

On Mar 10, 2006, at 2:50 PM, David Hart wrote:

Is there really any reason for the New Window feature and multiple
windows/pages on the desktop?

I use it in hierarchical design a lot when working out connections between levels. Which internal net connects to which pin? Do the upper level connections match the lower level circuitry?

When probing four levels down in a SPICE sim, I'm glad I have two *big* monitors.

jpd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx