Re: gEDA-user: New project release

On Sunday 12 March 2006 16:14, kmk wrote:

> Vanessa Dannenberg wrote:
> > http://starbase.globalpc.net/~vanessa/projects.html
>
> The *.pcb version gives me "syntax error in line 11" and fails to show
> the layout :-|  --> Wrong pcb version? (I use v20050609)

Odd, I suppose it could be a version mismatch, I'm using a copy of PCB fetched
from CVS a week or two ago.  If the first line is line 1 (rather than 0) then
line 11 just specifies the DRC rules for this board.

Does anyone else have a problem loading the file?

--
"Sometimes paranoia can be helpful. Usually it
isn't, and when you learn that, life improves."