Re: gEDA-user: New project release

On Sunday 12 March 2006 15:48, ldoolitt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> There's a lot of latitude as to what constitutes "a schematic".
> As long as you have a working process to generate a netlist from
> source material, you're OK.  Two nominally independent schematics,
> and a bit of perl to glue their netlists together, certainly counts.
> I do stuff like that "all the time".

True, true.  In this case, the two schematics were two actual drawings I made
in Eagle when I first designed the 0.1.x two-piece unit.  Gluing the two
together would probably have been possible, but this gave me a chance to
refresh my rusty skillz :-)

That said, I did first lay down a rats nest/netlist before I layed out the
board, and checked that against the schematic first.  Everything looks good
so far.

Anyone know of a tool that can take one of Eagle's net lists and convert it
into something that makes sense to PCB?

--
"Sometimes paranoia can be helpful. Usually it
isn't, and when you learn that, life improves."