Re: gEDA-user: "Open Pinout Menu" issue?

On Monday 13 March 2006 07:05, Vanessa Dannenberg wrote:
> Am I the only one who is having trouble displaying the Pinout Window?

I just realized that this might be related to the current zoom level.  A quick
test shows that, in this particular case, it seems like a zoom level of 3 or
less causes the pinout window to display incorrectly.

My screen is 1600x1200, so a zoom level of 4 or higher shows the entire board
if I maximize the window, however being able to actually *see* the entire
board at any zoom level doesn't seem to matter.

--
"Sometimes paranoia can be helpful. Usually it
isn't, and when you learn that, life improves."