Re: gEDA-user: CVS PCB

> Sorry if I am completelly lost, but how is the work going now?  The
> CVS PCB have the development of the Gtk PCB, and the PCB HID is a
> separate development, or they are merged and in CVS I found the PCB
> HID? In the HID, only the Lesstif are suported, or Gtk is supported
> too?

CVS is on sourceforge.

HID is on delorie.com.

HID only contains the sources for the pcb binary itself; no libraries
or documentation.

Work on CVS's pcb binary has stopped, except for bugfixes for parts
that are still in common (autorouter, parser, drc, etc; i.e. non-gui
parts), to avoid complications when we merge.

HID is nearly done, we have a short list of things to fix before we're
ready to merge.  After the merge, the cvs repository on delorie.com
will be deleted, to avoid confusion.

HID supports both lesstif and Gtk.  In fact, yesterday I changed the
default to Gtk, since we expect that's what most people will want, and
it's what needs the most playing with at the moment.