gEDA-user: CSV files on gedasymbols.org

Ok, I just finished adding a CSV handler for gedasymbols.org.  If you
upload a plain .csv file, the web server turns it into a nicely
formatted HTML table, with hyperlinks when it can figure them out.

Sample: http://www.gedasymbols.org/user/dj_delorie/test.csv
Docs:   http://www.gedasymbols.org/csv.html

FYI this is the information which, in theory, is the difference
between a "light" and "heavy" symbol.  You should be able to pick one
of the rows which match each symbol (i.e. the "Symbol" column has your
symbol's name in it), and populate the rest of the attributes from the
rest of the row.

Maybe at some point in the future, we'll teach the tools to use these
tables to help the user set up the schem->pcb step.

Not sure exactly what we'll end up using it for on gedasymbols, but at
least the option is there now :-)