Re: gEDA-user: Gedasymbols footprints

> I suggest all footprints from Gedasymbols be immediately included in
> the PCB program.

Which ones?  There are multiples of some of them, like 0805.

> What's the point of having the footprints in PCB broken (syntax
> errors, missing pin numbers, etc.) and waiting until the gedasymbols
> footprints prove to be good enough?

What's the point of replacing symbols that people have been using for
years, with symbols that we have no idea if they work or not?

The whole POINT of gedasymbols is to give people a place to put their
own symbols, so that others can find them *before* they get into the
official libraries, and to give the maintainers the opportunity to see
what's out there and what's reliable.  Pushing them to gschem/PCB too
soon would be worse than not pushing them at all.

And I still don't see anything from you on gedasymbols.