gEDA-user: PCB HID status

We're in the final stretch, I think.  Bill's been helping us finish
the Gtk GUI, and Dan's added a PNG/JPEG/GIF exporter.  Me, I fixed the
EPS exporter to do clearances properly, although it's very expensive
to do it right (sigh).

Yesterday I switched the default GUI from lesstif to gtk, so that the
gtk HID gets some exposure and testing.  Please consider testing it.
If you really want the lesstif HID, use "--with-gui=lesstif" when you
configure.

http://www.delorie.com/pcb/

As usual, my sources only give you the pcb-bin executable; no
documentation or libraries.  You'll still need your existing
installation to actually use it, unless you're just editing an
existing board.