Re: gEDA-user: challenge from sci.electronics.cad

On Mar 19, 2006, at 2:31 PM, Svenn Are Bjerkem wrote:
Most people who find gEDA difficult to use do not understand the work
flow and/or the
utility programs that glue the different applications together. It has
been my experience

This is true for *any* program used for EDA. The ones that are paid for
usually have a department of people to take care of these users. Support on
Free and Open Source most likely starts with RTFM which is what most
people /never/ do when they get something new between their hands.

I certainly wouldn't want any of those people working for me.

         -Dave

--
Dave McGuire
Cape Coral, FL