Re: gEDA-user: Olimex and PCB?

Em Dom 19 Mar 2006 14:59, DJ Delorie escreveu:
> Note that PCB used to produce an inverted solder mask gerber.  We
> fixed that a few years ago, though.  A "properly" formed mask would
> have "dark" over the pins and pads, where the mask *isn't*.

Unfotunatelly, thats not 100% true.
In my fab, when I made a double sided board, I must generate a mask where the
pads must be dark and the rest must be white. Thats because the process is
like a revelation, where the pads do not receive UV light and dont gets the
mask.
When I made a single sided board (without hot-air solder plating) I must
generate a mask with the pads white and rest blask, because the process is
made with silkscreen.